When a teenager begins to drive, quickly he discovers that the car insurance is and will be a determining factor in his life as a driver. The first thing you discover is that it is required by law, as a second to realize that it is expensive, especially for adolescent males under 18, and a third party often do not understand the importance of a safe and needed.
Aseguranzas de autos, or automobile insurance, may include one or more of the following types of coverage.
– Liability. It is a protection risk associated with property damage or personal injury to others. The liability coverage is the most important part of the insurance policy.
– Comprehensive. Protection against damage from vandalism, theft, weather-related damage, or natural disasters. Typically you pay for the cost of repairs, or in case of total loss or theft, the cost of a replacement vehicle.
– Collision. Protection for damages to your vehicle. A deductible reduces the amount you pay, but also reduces the cost of the premium. If the cost of repair exceeds 75% of the value of the vehicle, the insurer may consider total loss.
– Medical. Pays medical costs to other parts of accidental injuries associated with your car. There are limits associated with your policy related to the amount payable for each incident.
– Uninsured Motorist. Protection costs associated with an accident caused by another driver with insufficient coverage to third – or unhedged.
– Towing and labor. You pay the cost of towing and storing your damaged vehicle. Usually apply maximum rates.
– Reimbursement for rent. You pay the rental cost and replacement vehicle after an accident.
– Lack of coverage. You pay the difference between the amount due on a loan or a lease and the cash value paid by the insurance company in case of theft, fire or accident.
One of the best ways to save on car insurance for teen drivers is to perform multiple competitive quotes from different insurance agents and firms.